Brown Robin Capital is focused on investment opportunities in U.S.-based services and light manufacturing businesses. We are interested in companies within growing industries or with discernible paths to growth. We are also interested in companies with stable cash flows, sustainable competitive positions and at least some recurring revenue. We are generally not seeking high technology companies or turnaround situations.
Brown Robin Capital seeks acquisition candidates that satisfy the majority of the following criteria:
- Revenues between $5-40M
- EBITDA above $2M
- History of positive, stable cash flows
- Some portion of revenues is recurring
- Owner/Operator looking to exit the business or work with new team
- Experienced, driven middle management team planning to stay onboard
- Growing industry or industry with discernible growth opportunities
- Opportunities exist to create sustainable competitive positions
- Fragmented industry structure
- Low to medium risk of technology obsolescence
Brown Robin Capital is not constrained by many of the holding period limitations of traditional private equity firms. We are focused on creating lasting value and understand that to do so requires hard work, commitment, and importantly, time.
We prefer to work collaboratively with owners and their representatives on an exclusive basis in order to create an acquisition structure and transition plan that best meets their unique needs. However, we will consider alternative arrangements as they are presented.